Dear Guests, We are glad to welcome You to our “Paupio sodyba”!
A few simple rules will help Your celebration go smoothly, without harm to You and the environment, neighbours and homestead owners.
- Advances. An advance payment (30% of the amount) is paid when ordering a homestead. If the booking is canceled or the booking date is changed less than 4 weeks before the booked date, the deposit will not be refunded. The remaining amount of the booking is payable by bank transfer before arrival or in cash upon arrival.
- Deposit. A refundable deposit of EUR 100 is payable at the agreed price. The deposit is returned by adding a tidy homestead.
- Arrival time: from 14:00.
- Departure time: 12:00.
- Sound. Outdoor music can only be in the background and ONLY until 22:00. Famous music can only be in the house, for that we even have two great halls. You can dance or sing here until the morning! Music in the sauna house after 22:00 is also not possible due to the proximity with the neighbor.
Also, please do not shout or yell outside after 10:00 p.m.
- Smoking. We have a lot of outdoor space where You can do it with pleasure: gazebos, terraces, benches. For safety reasons, smoking is strictly prohibited inside the buildings, as all buildings are wooden!
- Fishing in the pond is not allowed. We recently stocked a pond, so we want the fish to grow for a few years. You can fish in Merkys by purchasing a special license at www.merkys.lt.
- Property in the homestead. We would very much like to find You in the same condition as we handed it to You. This includes tables, chairs, other furniture, dishes and other property in the homestead.
- Car parking. We even have 2 parking spaces. We would highly recommend that You do not drive around the area near the gazebo or at home for any reason.
! Violation of these rules is non-refundable. The amount of the deposit is considered a minimum loss that does not require further proof.
We wish You a good holiday or a quiet holiday!